- I am 27 years old and sleep on a futon. I really like sleeping on my futon, but still, that first sentence reeks of failure, doesn't it?
- It's been over six months since I've eaten meat. (The sea world is still not safe from me.) Your burger meat officially looks gross to me, both raw and cooked. To be honest, it looked gross even when I was eating the meats.
- B & H has some of the nicest, most helpful salespeople that I've ever met. No one seemed to care that I asked billions of questions, and then didn't buy anything due to painful indecisiveness. I'm going to switch my former fervent endorsements for J & R over to B & H.
- My body now thinks that "time to wake up" = 5AM. Thank you very much; what other new betrayals will year # 27 bring?
- I'm thinking of changing the font on my blog -- suggestions?
Sunday, July 6
Weekend Realizations AKA I Have Given Up and Now Write Only Listicles
Posted by madcat at 6:48 PM